Come to Learn and Share!
3D Printing Night allows us all to share our knowledge, experience, and our prints.
- Learn 3D modeling with tools like TinkerCAD
- Show off your favorite prints
- Find out what printers to buy
- Discuss recent 3D printing news and trends
- Get help with your printing problems
- Share slicing tips and tricks
- Participate in group build of 3D printers
- Contribute to group 3D printing projects
This friendly 3D Printing Night has a wide range of participants. From those who don’t own a printer to those with several printers. Everyone has something to share. Contact phr0ze if you have any questions.
Unallocated Space has several 3D printers available for use.
The current group project is a 3D Brake Caliper model. Let us know if you want to print a portion of it.