Unallocated Space is hosting its very first BrewCon, scheduled for Saturday, November 10, 2018.
What is BrewCon?
A day of talks and tastings from homebrewers and fermentation enthusiasts in our community. Topics include: homebrewing, winemaking, fermentation, mixology / beverage crafting, and more!
Check out our 2018 BrewCon Schedule and RSVP on Meetup. It’s going to be a great time!
- The 6 S’s of Wine Tasting
- Wild Fermentation 101
- Mead – If It’s Sugar, We’ll Ferment It!
- Engineering Up A Homebrewery
- Leveling Up Your Cocktails
- Sake – Don’t Throw Out That Moldy Rice!
- Wild Fermented Pawpaw/Spicebush Berry Mead
- Mead (and More Mead)
- Homebrewed Beers/Ales
- Makgeolli and Kimchi
All of our events are free, but keeping the lights on is not. We’d like to suggest a $5 donation for this event, but it is not required.
If you’d like to learn about supporting the space by becoming a member, we’ve got a page just for you!