Space & Event LocationWe're located at 512 Shaw Court, Severn MD, 21144. Unless otherwise noted, events happen here at the space.
- FPGA Class @ 19:00We will be covering analog to digital conversion using an FPGA. The current plan is to use pre-programmed Arduino's to act as the analog to digital converter (ADC) instead of a dedicated ADC chip. The FPGA will be processing the data from the ADC and outputting data based on the ADC input.
1. Laptop with Xilinx ISE installed. Please ensure you already have the ISE installed!! We will not have time to wait for the install process to complete (it usually takes 15-30 minutes). Check out http://www.xilinx.com/support/download/index.html/content/xilinx/en/downloadNav/design-tools.html and download the ISE Design Suite for your OS.
2. Some Xilinx Spartan 3 or greater FPGA development board (must be Xilinx!!). We prefer the Mojo or Digilent Basys II.
3. USB cable for your FPGA dev board.
4. Arduino if you have one
5. Jumper wires
1. Arduino if you do not have one.
Because of the cost of FPGA dev boards, we will not have extras. If you have questions about what board to get, please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since the space runs off of donations, we would like to mention that the recommended donation for this class is $10. It is by no means a requirement! Attendance to the space, and this class, is 100% free to all!
- Open House @ 19:00Open House Night - Come check out what UAS is all about. Keyholders and members will be available to answer questions, help with projects, and give tours. If you've never been to UAS before, this is a great time to check us out.
- Arduino Night @ 19:00TBD
Call Us!+1 (512) 943-2827