1. Transistors (should have done this at the last class). Using them to turn on LEDs and DC motors.
2. Two way communication to the Arduino using Serial.read() and Serial.println().
3. Using tactile switches (tiny buttons) to toggle two LEDs.
1. Arduino of some variety.
2. Laptop with USB ports.
3. Breadboard of some type. Full size is best, but small ones will work as well.
1. 2N2222 Transistors (Datasheet)
2. DC motors
4. Tactile switches
If there are any questions, comments, suggestions, etc then please contact Proto17 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have spares of all the required items. If you will need to use any of the spares, please let Proto17 know.